From the Epona Spain team we would like to inform the user that if you browse this website or use any of the services that we offer through it, you acquire, from the first moment, the status of user and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between Epona Spain, S.L. and the user regarding the use of this website, its links and any downloadable that is found in it, as established by the applicable regulations of services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
- The user declares to have read, understood and understood what is stated here.
- The user agrees to respect the obligations and rules contained on this website.
- The user, in the terms set forth in the “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, declares to have been informed of their rights.
- The user declares that all the information he provides is true and exact, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
IDENTITY AND OWNER OF THE WEB
Epona Spain, S.L. with ID B-91498147 is the owner, owner and manager of the web https://eponaspain.com. For a commitment to transparency and our users we provide the tax and contact information of Epona Spain:
Datos de contacto
- Comercial designation: Epona Spain
- Tax name: Epona Spain, S.L.
- ID: B-91498147
- Address: A-4, Km. 519 · 41410 · Carmona · Andalucía · España (ES)
- Phone: (+34) 636 97 20 90
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://eponaspain.com
The Epona Spain website offers users, in addition to accessing the website, the information about its advisory and consultancy services in online marketing and advertising that they provide to their clients..
For the Epona Spain team, it is essential that you know and understand some basic terminology that we will use in our legal texts:
- Contents: Text, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, downloadables of any kind, expressions and information belonging to Epona Spain or third parties to which the User may have access through eponaspain.com..
- Cookies: They are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User so that the server remembers it. Said information will only be read by the server that implemented it.
- Services: Set of services offered by the Web either directly through it or for information.
- Website: Internet site accessible at eponaspain.com.
- Headline: Person (natural or legal) owner or person in charge of the Web.
- User: Anyone browsing the web.
As we have been announcing, what is contained in this legal notice and conditions of use, has a legal form of CONTRACT and therefore represents an obligation between the parties (Epona Spain and user).
Browsing this website gives you, from the beginning, the condition of user and this will be considered a free, specific, informed and unequivocal acceptance. We take this opportunity to remind you that if you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from using the Epona Spain website or any link that this page redirects or content.
You can trust the legality of this website. In compliance with European norms and quality standards in relation to consumers, all Epona Spain legal texts have been written by professional experts in law.
1. Intellectual and industrial property
The eponaspain.com website, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein, hereinafter the CONTENT, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which Epona Spain owns and / or holds a license or express authorization for their use and public communication by the legitimate third party holders of them for inclusion on this website.
Specifically, the user is not authorized to proceed to the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, diffusion, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of Epona Spain.
Any previously unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, and compensation may be claimed.
2. Limits on the use of web content
Epona Spain authorizes the user to view the content of this website, as well as to make private reproductions, as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use, expressly prohibiting any type of use of the CONTENT on the website for professional use and / or economic.
The private reproductions of the content will not be legitimized as long as those reproduce rights related to industrial property, either from the Owner or from a third party, or requires the exercise of some type of economic consideration or not.
The user is obliged to use the service and content diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions.
Epona Spain expressly prohibits carrying out illicit activities or activities that constitute a crime, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of law. In case of not complying with this prohibition and as long as it is known to Epona Spain, the pertinent legal mechanisms will be followed to cease and / or claim the damages caused.
In no case shall it be understood that any authorization or license is granted, nor that any total or partial waiver, transfer, transfer of said rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of right is conferred without the prior, express and written consent of part of Epona Spain and / or its administrators or proxies.
3. Links policy of this website
Links published on the web
This website may contain links to other websites or mention other cooperative websites, for which those responsible will be the owners of the same.
Epona Spain is not responsible in any way for the problems or infringements of rights that the websites owned by the sites may suppose regarding the user.
Epona Spain does not recommend, promote or identify itself, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any linked or third-party website that may be commercially named by users. Epona Spain does not know the content and services of linked sites or third parties that appear on our website and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for damages of any kind caused by the content and / or services of the links. Webs or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to this website.
The Epona Spain team appreciates that in the event that the user considers that there is a Web link with illegal or inappropriate content, they communicate it at the email address email@example.com, committing ourselves to the removal of the content, or the link, as soon as possible, without in any case being liable for Epona Spain.
A. User rights
All visitors to the website, by the mere fact of acquiring user status and browsing the website, have the following rights:
- You have the right to clear, concise and updated information on the services offered and their commercial expression.
- You have the right not to provide personal data that is not necessary for the operation in question.
- You have the right to the protection of your personal data.
- They have the right to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of personal data collected. And that this information is understandable by the general public.
- You have the right to receive personalized attention by alternative means to email, in attention to your rights. In case the attention is related to the services or commercial information, you must adhere to the customer service hours.
- You have the right to be informed of the receipt of commercial or advertising information and to freely grant your consent.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of cookies or other data storage devices, if any. For more information about it, we recommend going to the “Cookies Policy” link.
B. User obligations and breach of user conditions
As a user, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law, morality and public order, as well as to these Conditions of Use, respecting everything moment to other users of it.
In case of total or partial breach by the user of these Conditions of Use, Epona Spain will have the right to deny access to eponaspain.com without prior notice to the user and to claim, if deemed appropriate, the damages caused for the breach.
C. Authorizations and their conditions
As a user, you must respect the theme and dynamics of the web, making appropriate use of the services and content, especially: Epona Spain authorizes you to view, download and print the WEB Content always under the following CONDITIONS:
- You must do it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without authorization from the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights, which may fall on such information, element or content; no information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties; or that it constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising, or that it constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data, or photographs or any other type of representation or image of minors;
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that induces or may mislead other users receiving the information;
- Do not disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apologetic for terrorism or that violates human rights;
- You should not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising;
- You must not impersonate other users;
- You must not use the Website Content to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- You must not modify the Website Content;
- You must not delete or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of copyright, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Web Content.
The user agrees to hold Epona Spain harmless against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be required to bear as a result of the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned rules of use; reserving, in addition, the right to request compensation for damages, where appropriate.
Epona Spain cannot guarantee the correct operation of its website, downloads or blog contained in eponaspain.com, since they may be prevented by circumstances beyond the control of its team.
Specifically, it does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malwares of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- For not seeing the expectations of users in relation to the web and / or its features or content met.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the web.
Specifically, and without limitation, Epona Spain will not be responsible for damages of any nature derived from::
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that users may make of the materials included on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, of property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to content.
- The eventual loss of user data for reasons not attributable to the Service.
In this way, Epona Spain is not responsible for the information and content stored on platforms, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Epona Spain makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or in its case blocking, of all those contents that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order.
In this way, in the event that the user considers that there may be some illegitimate content, we will be grateful if you notify us immediately through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Blog management
Epona Spain reserves the rights to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website, the law, morality or public order.
The use of the blog for the inclusion of promotional, destructive, insulting comments or comments that go against the good tone of the web or any of its users is totally prohibited.
From the Epona Spain team, we are committed to controlling the use of our blog by third parties and we seek the deletion, cancellation, and elimination of any harmful comment, but in no case may Epona Spain be held responsible for the opinions that users may give. Although, we will be happy to collaborate with any user or authority that considers the inclusion of harmful comment on our blog, and for this we provide the following email: email@example.com.
Epona Spain in compliance with the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations described therein, as well as the implementation of the security measures contemplated in the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Law 15/1999 onwards, LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter RGPD.
It is necessary for you to know that at Epona Spain we collect personal data through the contact forms on this website and those to which it redirects.
The use of your personal data will be the commercial offer of our services, information on promotions and management and response to online queries.
In the “Cookies Policy” we inform you that the Epona Spain website has Cookies in favor of giving more validity in its services. We have our own cookies, so please consult the Privacy and Cookies section.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Epona Spain is based in Spain, so it is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection. The User accepts that the claims or complaints against Epona Spain that come from or are related to the use of this website and more specifically to the treatment of their personal data will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Seville.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside Spain, they are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
Epona Spain may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing on this website, which will always contain the date of the last applicable update.